Thursday, May 9, 2013

Pre-departure :)

Hi guys!
Abby here.  I am a Senior at ASU, majoring in Interdisciplinary Studies; Business and Economics.  This blog was created as my own personal travel blog to keep track of my experiences, adventures, and learnings over a 7 week period I will be abroad.  The ability to travel to various spots in England and Scotland, a weekend in Germany, and an amazing internship opportunity at my fingertips, this is looking to be a summer to remember.  I hope I learn a lot, grow as a person and as a professional, and create many memories that I can hold on to for many years to come! I am excited to leave the USA and experience different cultures and their people.  I am excited to soak it all in and learn valuable skills from my internship that I can apply to being a successful entrepreneur in the future.  I plan to come back slightly wiser, slightly happier, and way more focused for endeavors to come!  Follow along with me. XOXO.

                                  -Abby M. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment